The Marine Echo is Accepting Applications
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐄𝐜𝐡𝐨 is now accepting applications for 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 (especially news writers), 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬, 𝐥𝐚𝐲-𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬.
1. Bonafide MSU-N college student.
2. Should not hold any 𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐨𝐫 position in any organization.
3. Should have the following 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 respectively:
(a) For writers: News, Feature, Literary, Editorial or Sports writing.
(b) For photojournalist: Advance knowledge of composition, aesthetic photography, etc.
(c) Layout artist and graphic designer: Editing softwares e.g (Canva, Ps, Ai, Id, Lr or Pr).
1. Fill out the 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 available at https://forms.gle/YQWWXQgHmfUePdJy9
2. Provide your best news story/article as a 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤, attach only 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞.
3. Please be guided by the 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲 (see attached photo).
4. For Photojournalist, layout artists, and graphic designers: provide a 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐨 of your works.
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 is February 22, 2023.
For inquiries, contact our Facebook page The Marine Echo.