- +63 917 792 9202
Office of the Director for Research
- Dr. Ruby C. Gonzales - Director
- Ms. Evelyn D. Pamisa - Staff
The Journal of Environment and Aquatic Resources is a peer-reviewed journal produced annually by the Mindanao State University at Naawan devoted to the publication of research and development studies on the environment and natural resources. It features scientific papers and articles in marine, freshwater and terrestrial biodiversity and ecological research; fisheries resource assessment; environmental, socio-economic and policy studies; and development work in coastal resource management and environmental governance.
- Cover Page
- Impacts of Management Intervention on the Aquatic Habitats of Panguil Bay, Philippines
- Panguil Bay Fisheries over the Decades: Status and Management Challenges
- Fisheries Policies and Management in Panguil Bay
- Coastal Environment Profile of Lopez Jaena, Misamis Occidental.
- Growth and Survival of the Surf Clam Spats, Katylesia hiantina, as Functions of Density, Substrate and Salinity.
- Metabolic responses of the hermatypic coral, Acropora yongei (Veron & Wallace) to changes in salinity.
- In vitro lead accumulation in Gracilaria coronopifolia and Gracilaria eucheumoides
- Compensatory Weight Gain and Muscle Tissue Biochemical Composition of GET Excel Tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) Juveniles
- Cover Page
- Aquatic Biodiversity of Lake Mainit, Southern Philippines.
- Socio-Economics, Institutional Support, and Intervention Programs Toward Sustainable Fisheries Management in Lake Mainit, Philippines.
- Reproductive Dynamics of the Seagrass Thalassia hemprichii (Ehrenberg) Ascherson in Iligan Bay.
- Bacterial Contamination in Selected Commercially Important Bivalve Species and Farmed Seaweed in the Panguil Bay, Northern Mindanao.
- Forest Plant Community and Ethnomedicinal Study towards Biodiversity Conservation of an Ancestral Land in Northern Mindanao.
- Bioactivity of the crude extract from Padina Japonica Yamada (Phaeophyta, Dictyotales).
- Of Cells and Shapes: Assessing Infrageneric Relationships of Micrasterias and Pediastrum Species Using Landmark-Based Geometric Morphometric Methods.
- Spatio-Temporal Patterns of Reef Fish Communities in Selected Marine Protected Areas in Iligan Bay, Northern Mindanao.
- Toxicity of Ammonia on Oreochromis niloticus Fingerlings.
- Status of Mangroves in Naawan, Misamis Oriental and Prospects for Vegetative Expansion.
- Cover Page
- Potential Antioxidant Activity of Three Kappaphycus ssp. Cultivars (Rhodophyta, Solieriaceae) Collected During Two Monson Seasons in Kolambugan, Lanao del Norte, Philippines.
- Disease Prevalence of Scleractinian Corals on Selected Reefs of Iligan Bay.
- Estimating Loads of Anthropogenic-sourced Pollutants Into the Mandulog River System, Iligan City, Northern Mindanao.
- Larval Dispersal of Reef Fish Along Three Major Coastal Ecosystems in Misamis Occidental.
- Chemical Properties Disparity of Forest Soils Derived from Ultramafic Rocks in Mindanao Island, Philippines.
- Uptake of Heavy Metals and Other Elements by Emilia Sonchifolia Grown on an Overburden in Ultramafic Soil from Sorowako, Indonesia.
- Pond Based Juvenile Production of Siganids: Growth Performance of 30-Day Post Hatch Siganus guttatus (Bloch, 1787) at Three Stocking Denities.