- MSU at Naawan leads academic and exchange program project among universities in the Philippines and Turkey
- House of Representatives approves HB 2563
- MSU at Naawan hosts system wide curriculum revisions for Fisheries and Marine Biology programs
- Inception meeting for the NanoCORE Lab of MSU at Naawan, first IDP project of DOST PCIEERD
- MSUN signs MOA with IPB University
- MSU at Naawan officials visit UMT Malaysia
- New (NRCP) Associate Members of Mindanao State University at Naawan
- MSU at Naawan signs partnership agreement with SAMDHANA Institute and BothENDS
- IPDM Director attends Mindanao Peace Education Conference
- DOST X held Science and Technoly caravan at MSUN TSAC
PAGRO visits MSU at Naawan
by Giame Mercado-Solde | August 03, 2022
The Provincial Agriculture Office of Misamis Oriental (PAGRO-MisOr) had a consultation meeting with Mindanao State University at Naawan on August 2, 2022 for a possible collaboration and partnership.
The university officials headed by Chancellor Dr. Elnor C. Roa welcomed the guests from PAGRO- MisOr.
Assoc. Prof. Mariefe B. Quiñones, Director for Extension; Prof. Renoir A. Abrea, Vice-Chancellor for Research and Extension; Dr. Aida D. Perpetua; and Dr. Venus E. Leopardas presented some projects on coastal resource management and extension services in the field of agriculture and fisheries which the university can possibly set forth with PAGRO.
Mindanao State University at Naawan is hopeful to have a successful collaboration with PAGRO as the university aims to address the community’s needs in the province leading to economic development and transformation. view gallery