- New (NRCP) Associate Members of Mindanao State University at Naawan
- MSU at Naawan signs partnership agreement with SAMDHANA Institute and BothENDS
- IPDM Director attends Mindanao Peace Education Conference
- DOST X held Science and Technoly caravan at MSUN TSAC
- MSU at Naawan ranks 163rd Top Performing University in the Philippines
- BFP conducts Fire Safety Inspection
- PAGRO visits MSU at Naawan
- Dr. Gonzales speaks on a summer course in Indonesia
- NFRDI visits MSU at Naawan
- Asec Bravo visits MSU at Naawan
NOMCAARRD signs MOA with MSU at Naawan
by Giame Mercado-Solde | July 21, 2022
In April 2022, the NOMCAARRD Project “Responding to COVID 19 Challenges for the AANR Sector: A NOMCAARRD Initiative” was launched and had its Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) signing at Villa Paraiso, Mambajao, Camiguin.
It is a project by Central Mindanao University with Mindanao State University at Naawan, Camiguin Polytechnic State College, and Northwestern Mindanao State College of Science and Technology. The MOA signing then was attended virtually by Chancellor Dr. Elnor C. Roa.
On July 21, 2022, a MOA signing came about with the presence of both of the parties’ representatives. Dr. Elnor C. Roa, MSU at Naawan Chancellor; Dr. Emmanuel P. Leaño, NOMCAARRD Consortium Director, and Dr. Aida D. Perpetua, Project Leader signed the MOA. The signing was witnessed by Dr. Ruby C. Gonzales, Director for Research; Assoc. Prof. Mariefe B. Quiñones, Director for Extension; and Bonita Manguilimotan, Science Research Specialist of DOST Region X. view gallery