- New (NRCP) Associate Members of Mindanao State University at Naawan
- MSU at Naawan signs partnership agreement with SAMDHANA Institute and BothENDS
- IPDM Director attends Mindanao Peace Education Conference
- DOST X held Science and Technoly caravan at MSUN TSAC
- MSU at Naawan ranks 163rd Top Performing University in the Philippines
- BFP conducts Fire Safety Inspection
- PAGRO visits MSU at Naawan
- Dr. Gonzales speaks on a summer course in Indonesia
- NFRDI visits MSU at Naawan
- Asec Bravo visits MSU at Naawan
Extension Division conducts first Tilapia harvest at Balintad, Manticao Mis Or
by Giame Mercado-Solde | July 20, 2022
The TILAPIA Project of the Extension Division of Mindanao State University at Naawan, a project launched on February 2022 and a project that is part of the program implemented by NOMCAARRD “Responding to COVID 19 Challenges fot the AANR Sector: A NOMCAARRD Initiative”, had its first Tilapia harvest on July 20, 2022 at Brgy. Balintad, Manticao, Misamis Oriental.
The proceeds of the first harvest will be used for the second cycle of the project.
Present during the harvest were staff from the Extension Division headed by Assoc. Prof. Mariefe B. Quiñones, Extension Director; Dr. Aida D. Perpetua, Project Leader; and Mr. Eugene P. Moleño, Project Staff. Also present were Dr. Emmanuel Pacheco Leaño, NOMCAARRD Consortium Director and Mr. Glenn R. Dayondon, Science Aide.
Since the project is also in partnership with the Local Government Unit of Manticao (LGU Manticao), the project team had a courtesy visit to the office of Manticao Mayor Hon. Stephen S. Tan, the newly elected Mayor of Manticao, Misamis Oriental. view gallery