- New (NRCP) Associate Members of Mindanao State University at Naawan
- MSU at Naawan signs partnership agreement with SAMDHANA Institute and BothENDS
- IPDM Director attends Mindanao Peace Education Conference
- DOST X held Science and Technoly caravan at MSUN TSAC
- MSU at Naawan ranks 163rd Top Performing University in the Philippines
- BFP conducts Fire Safety Inspection
- PAGRO visits MSU at Naawan
- Dr. Gonzales speaks on a summer course in Indonesia
- NFRDI visits MSU at Naawan
- Asec Bravo visits MSU at Naawan
NFRDI and MSU at Naawan to implement aquaculture project in Western Visayas
by Giame Mercado-Solde | July 19, 2022
A Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) was forged today between Mindanao State University at Naawan and the National Fisheries Research and Development Institute (NFRDI) for the project “Promotion of breeding and farming technologies of commercially important freshwater fishes in Western Visayas for the increased aquaculture production” funded by the Department of Agriculture (DA) Biotech Program that will be implemented from June 2022 to March 2023 in Iloilo, Guimaras, and Negros Occidental.
MSU at Naawan will act as a co-lead implementer of the project represented by Professor Dr. Fiona L. Pedroso. The university will also co-supervise and implement activities and provide technical advice for the project.
The signing was attended by Chancellor Dr. Elnor C. Roa, Dr. Ruby C. Gonzales, and Dr. Dan M. Arriesgado. view gallery