- MSU at Naawan, now a member of the ASEAN FEN
- First Sea Cucumber R&D Center Museum in the Philippines located at MSU Naawan opens to public
- HM OJT students in Boracay, visited by MSUN officials
- Automatic Weather Station to be installed at MSU Naawan
- MSUN faculty researchers attend sea cucumber project meeting at Nha Trang, Vietnam
- Bicol Region universities visit MSU at Naawan for a collaboration on the Sea Cucumber project
- MSUN to collaborate with national institutions for SMIDERM project
- MSU at Naawan signs MOA with LGU Lugait for Tilapia Production demo project
- MSU at Naawan leads academic and exchange program project among universities in the Philippines and Turkey
- House of Representatives approves HB 2563
MSU at Naawan undergoes DOST-SEI evaluation
by Giame Mercado-Solde | April 22, 2022
The Mindanao State University at Naawan is undergoing evaluation of the Technical Working Group (TWG) of the Department of Science and Technology-Science Education Institute (DOST-SEI) for the MS and PhD Aquaculture, and MS and PhD Marine Biology programs to become a Delivering Higher Education Institutions (DHEI) for DOST scholars.
The TWG, headed by Engr. Albert G. Mariňo, DOST-SEI Deputy Director, is holding a long-day evaluation today, April 22, 2022, which included pre-evaluation meeting with the Technical Working Group (TWG), presentation of the programs, dialogue with the Graduate School faculty and students, tour of the instructional and research facilities, and post-evaluation meeting of the TWG.
Other TWG members are Dr. Ivane P. Gerasmio, Professor, CSM, MSU-IIT; Dr. Karl Marx A. Quiazon, Professor, College of Fisheries, CLSU; Engr. Romela N. Ratilla, Chief Science Research Specialist, DOST Regional Office X; Dr. Sherwin S. Nacua, DOST-SEI; and Dr. Garry Benico, DOST-SEI Project Strand.
Other attendees are MSU Naawan officials and personnel from DOST-SEI, Ms. Sharmae Torres, Ms. Charilyn Joy Kavus, Ms. Maria Elena C. Agbuis, and Lorna M. Mida. view gallery