- New (NRCP) Associate Members of Mindanao State University at Naawan
- MSU at Naawan signs partnership agreement with SAMDHANA Institute and BothENDS
- IPDM Director attends Mindanao Peace Education Conference
- DOST X held Science and Technoly caravan at MSUN TSAC
- MSU at Naawan ranks 163rd Top Performing University in the Philippines
- BFP conducts Fire Safety Inspection
- PAGRO visits MSU at Naawan
- Dr. Gonzales speaks on a summer course in Indonesia
- NFRDI visits MSU at Naawan
- Asec Bravo visits MSU at Naawan
MSU at Naawan NICER project receives an award
by Giame Mercado-Solde | May 27, 2022
The NICER for Sea Cucumber project of MSU at Naawan headed by Dr. Wilfredo Uy and the NICER Team received an Outstanding R&D Center award during the Science for Change Program (S4CP) Summit- Mindanao Cluster held on May 27, 2022.
S4CP focuses on Accelerated R&D Program for Capacity Building of R&D Institutions and Industrial Competitiveness which is composed of four (4) programs namely: (1) Niche Centers in the Regions for R&D (NICER) Program, (2) R&D Leadership (RDLead) Program, (3) Collaborative R&D to Leverage PH Economy (CRADLE) for RDIs and Industry Program, (4) Business Innovation through S&T (BIST) for Industry Program.
MSU at Naawan is one of the established R&D Centers in the region that promotes regional development by stimulating collaborative STI ecosystem among other HEIs. view gallery