- MSU at Naawan, now a member of the ASEAN FEN
- First Sea Cucumber R&D Center Museum in the Philippines located at MSU Naawan opens to public
- HM OJT students in Boracay, visited by MSUN officials
- Automatic Weather Station to be installed at MSU Naawan
- MSUN faculty researchers attend sea cucumber project meeting at Nha Trang, Vietnam
- Bicol Region universities visit MSU at Naawan for a collaboration on the Sea Cucumber project
- MSUN to collaborate with national institutions for SMIDERM project
- MSU at Naawan signs MOA with LGU Lugait for Tilapia Production demo project
- MSU at Naawan leads academic and exchange program project among universities in the Philippines and Turkey
- House of Representatives approves HB 2563
MSU at Naawan NICER project receives an award
by Giame Mercado-Solde | May 27, 2022
The NICER for Sea Cucumber project of MSU at Naawan headed by Dr. Wilfredo Uy and the NICER Team received an Outstanding R&D Center award during the Science for Change Program (S4CP) Summit- Mindanao Cluster held on May 27, 2022.
S4CP focuses on Accelerated R&D Program for Capacity Building of R&D Institutions and Industrial Competitiveness which is composed of four (4) programs namely: (1) Niche Centers in the Regions for R&D (NICER) Program, (2) R&D Leadership (RDLead) Program, (3) Collaborative R&D to Leverage PH Economy (CRADLE) for RDIs and Industry Program, (4) Business Innovation through S&T (BIST) for Industry Program.
MSU at Naawan is one of the established R&D Centers in the region that promotes regional development by stimulating collaborative STI ecosystem among other HEIs. view gallery