- MSU at Naawan, now a member of the ASEAN FEN
- First Sea Cucumber R&D Center Museum in the Philippines located at MSU Naawan opens to public
- HM OJT students in Boracay, visited by MSUN officials
- Automatic Weather Station to be installed at MSU Naawan
- MSUN faculty researchers attend sea cucumber project meeting at Nha Trang, Vietnam
- Bicol Region universities visit MSU at Naawan for a collaboration on the Sea Cucumber project
- MSUN to collaborate with national institutions for SMIDERM project
- MSU at Naawan signs MOA with LGU Lugait for Tilapia Production demo project
- MSU at Naawan leads academic and exchange program project among universities in the Philippines and Turkey
- House of Representatives approves HB 2563
MOA signing of CESS extension project
by Giame Mercado-Solde | July 05, 2022
The College of Education and Social Sciences (CESS) of Mindanao State University at Naawan had another MOA Signing today, July 5, 2022, this time, for the college’s extension project.
The extension project “Learning Enhancement in English, Mathematics, and Science of the Grade 7 Students at Lubilan Integrated School”, is an extension project of the College of Education and Social Sciences of MSU at Naawan in collaboration with DepEd—Lubilan Integrated School.
Present during the MOA signing were the Chancellor herself, Dr. Elnor C. Roa, together with Dr. Alrene C. Dolotallas, Project Leader; Dr. Emmylou A. Emperador, CESS Dean; Assoc. Prof. Mariefe B. Quiñones, Extension Director; Ms. Elvira Calunsag, LIS School Head; Mr. Ricardo Obedencio, Brgy. Lubilan Captain; Ms. Maricel S. Gaid, LIS PTCA President; CESS & IDS faculty and staff, and LIS Teaching Force. view gallery