- SAPNAY: College of Education and Social Sciences Research Project launching
- Crab pond production, an extension project of MSU Naawan
- DOST Secretary de la Peña visits MSU Naawan
- Barangay Balintad, Manticao to benefit from tilapia farming extension project of MSU at Naawan
- MSUN Officials bond over team building exercises in Gingoog City
- MSU Naawan FY 2021 Budget Utilization Review and FY 2022 Budget Briefing Held
- MSU System President, Dr. Habib W. Macaayong, Graces the Groundbreaking Ceremony for Fisheries Complex Building
- Chancellor Roa Inks Usufruct Agreement to Develop MSUN-RISE
- MSU Naawan joins the 1st National Higher Education Day Celebration
- MSUNaawan, making a meaningful difference, in collaboration with MSUN-FSTDI and LGU Naawan
SAPNAY: College of Education and Social Sciences Research Project launching
by Giame Mercado-Solde | June 20, 2022
The College of Education and Social Sciences (CESS) of Mindanao State University at Naawan had its MOA Signing and Launching Ceremony for the College’s Research Project, SAPNAY: Strengthening Academic Performance and Nurturing the Abilities of the Youth at Lubilan Integrated School on June 20, 2022.
The research project will be about the Assessment of the Various Factors Influencing the Proficiency Level in English, Mathematics, and Science among Grade 6 Pupils of Lubilan Integrated School. The assessment in Math, Science, and English will be on June 22, 2022.
Present during the MOA signing were Dr. Milagros Hambre, Research Team Leader; Dr. Arlene Dolotallas, Project Leader; Dr. Blessa Kay Caballero, CESS Dean, Dr. Ruby Gonzales, Research Director; Dr. Wenceslao Coronado, Mathematics Assessment Team Member; Mr. Fernan Abragan, DSEE Chairperson; Mr. Rebino Batoto, CESS R&E Coordinator; Ms. Jovelyn Cabanatan, College Secretary; Ms. Elvira Calunsag, LIS School Head; and Mr. Ricardo Obedencio, Brgy. Lubilan Captain. view gallery