- MSU Naawan FY 2021 Budget Utilization Review and FY 2022 Budget Briefing Held
- MSU System President, Dr. Habib W. Macaayong, Graces the Groundbreaking Ceremony for Fisheries Complex Building
- Chancellor Roa Inks Usufruct Agreement to Develop MSUN-RISE
- MSU Naawan joins the 1st National Higher Education Day Celebration
- MSUNaawan, making a meaningful difference, in collaboration with MSUN-FSTDI and LGU Naawan
- MSU Naawan celebrates 47th Founding Anniversary
- MSUN celebrated MSU @59th: Relentlessly Forging Ahead in the New Normal to Blaze New Paths for Quality Education
- MSUN Gears for Flexible Blended Learning
- CHED commends MSU Naawan for its “Bayanihan spirit”
- CHED recognizes MSUN Center of Excellence (COE) in Fisheries Program; Center of Development (COD) in Marine Science Program
MSU Naawan FY 2021 Budget Utilization Review and FY 2022 Budget Briefing Held
by Kenny Anay | November 12, 2021
The two-day Finance Division-sponsored activity commenced Thursday, November 11 held at Blu Sands Beach Resort, Initao, Misamis Oriental. It aims at examining and evaluating agency’s physical and financial performance for the Fiscal Year 2021, disseminating FY 2022 Budget allocation per cost center, and finalizing FY 2022 Program of Expenditure per cost center.
Behind the objectives is the vitally important endeavor on Budget Accountability which is considered the final phase of the budget process. It ensures that the government funds have been effectively and efficiently utilized to achieve the State’s socio-economic goals.
During the program, the selected speakers delivered and tackled in depth pertinent things on Budget Utilization as well on Budget Briefing. Questions raised by the participants were answered satisfactorily. Major points raised emphasized as the concerned offices of MSU Naawan have raised especially pertaining to offices’ budget. For everyone to fully benefit the program, those employees who cannot attend at the venue have connected real time via Zoom.
As the Fiscal Year 2021 is about to end, MSU Naawan needs to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of its physical and financial performance and formulate measures that would be a beneficial factor to achieve the agency’s targets and outcome for the incoming Fiscal Year 2022.
The event concluded Friday, November 12 at 5:00 in the afternoon.