- SAPNAY: College of Education and Social Sciences Research Project launching
- Crab pond production, an extension project of MSU Naawan
- DOST Secretary de la Peña visits MSU Naawan
- Barangay Balintad, Manticao to benefit from tilapia farming extension project of MSU at Naawan
- MSUN Officials bond over team building exercises in Gingoog City
- MSU Naawan FY 2021 Budget Utilization Review and FY 2022 Budget Briefing Held
- MSU System President, Dr. Habib W. Macaayong, Graces the Groundbreaking Ceremony for Fisheries Complex Building
- Chancellor Roa Inks Usufruct Agreement to Develop MSUN-RISE
- MSU Naawan joins the 1st National Higher Education Day Celebration
- MSUNaawan, making a meaningful difference, in collaboration with MSUN-FSTDI and LGU Naawan
MSU Naawan Participates in the 2019 NRCP Annual Scientific Conference and 86th General Assembly
by Administrator | March 14, 2019
Researchers from Mindanao State University at Naawan participated in the National Research Council of the Philippines (NRCP) Annual Scientific Conference and 86th General Assembly on March 11, 2019 at the Philippine International Convention Center, Pasay City. The participants were MSUN Chancellor Dr. Elnor C. Roa, Research Division Director Dr. Ruby C. Gonzales, Dr. Wilfredo H. Uy, Dr. Nonillon M. Aspe, and Ms. Maria Elena C. Reyes. Moreover, Dr. Uy also took his oath as Associate Member of the NRCP.
The theme for this year’s conference was “Humanizing the Fourth Industrial Revolution” and it tackled the opportunities, and challenges that the Philippines faces in the Fourth Industrial Revolution (FIRE) as it slowly affects the country. The National Research Council is the oldest collegial scientific organization in the Philippines, having been created in 1933, and it is the center for basic research in the Philippines.