- SAPNAY: College of Education and Social Sciences Research Project launching
- Crab pond production, an extension project of MSU Naawan
- DOST Secretary de la Peña visits MSU Naawan
- Barangay Balintad, Manticao to benefit from tilapia farming extension project of MSU at Naawan
- MSUN Officials bond over team building exercises in Gingoog City
- MSU Naawan FY 2021 Budget Utilization Review and FY 2022 Budget Briefing Held
- MSU System President, Dr. Habib W. Macaayong, Graces the Groundbreaking Ceremony for Fisheries Complex Building
- Chancellor Roa Inks Usufruct Agreement to Develop MSUN-RISE
- MSU Naawan joins the 1st National Higher Education Day Celebration
- MSUNaawan, making a meaningful difference, in collaboration with MSUN-FSTDI and LGU Naawan
MSU Naawan researcher presents poster in the 2019 NRCP Annual Scientific Conference
by Administrator | March 14, 2019
Dr. Nonillon M. Aspe, a researcher and faculty of MSU Naawan, presented a poster of the study he co-authored with Samuel W. James of Maharishi University of Management, Iowa, USA entitled “Pheretemoid earthworms (Clitellata: Megascolecidae) from Mt. Apo, Mindanao Island Philippines with description of eight new species” in the NRCP Annual Scientific Conference at PICC, Pasay City last March 11, 2019.
Dr. Aspe was conferred Outstanding Young Scientist award by the National Academy of Science and Technology (NAST) in recognition of his exemplary contributions in the advancement of knowledge on the morphological and molecular characterization of Philippine earthworms last July 12, 2018 at the Manila Hotel. In recognition of his achievement, Dr. Aspe was elevated as a Regular Member of the National Research Council of the Philippines during the 86th Annual Membership Assembly of the council on March 11, 2019.