- Project 2 of the NICER Program on Sea Cucumber bags Best Paper Award
- MSU at Naawan to assist DA BFAR 10 in the conduct of a feasibility study
- MOU signing for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology project
- MSU at Naawan, now a member of the ASEAN FEN
- First Sea Cucumber R&D Center Museum in the Philippines located at MSU Naawan opens to public
- HM OJT students in Boracay, visited by MSUN officials
- Automatic Weather Station to be installed at MSU Naawan
- MSUN faculty researchers attend sea cucumber project meeting at Nha Trang, Vietnam
- Bicol Region universities visit MSU at Naawan for a collaboration on the Sea Cucumber project
- MSUN to collaborate with national institutions for SMIDERM project
MSU at Naawan to assist DA BFAR 10 in the conduct of a feasibility study
by Giame Mercado-Solde | December 09, 2022
A Memorandum of Agreement is forged today, December 9, 2022, between Mindanao State University at Naawan headed by Chancellor Dr. Elnor C. Roa, and the Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Region X (DA BFAR 10) headed by RD Teodoro A. Bacolod Jr.
MSU at Naawan has always been in support to the Bureau’s pursuits and a close partner with DA BFAR 10 for various fisheries projects and programs.
In this project, MSU at Naawan will provide assistance for the conduct and preparation of the Feasibility Study on Establishing a Coastal Aquaculture Center to support and rehabilitate the Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Northern Mindanao Brackishwater Aquaculture Fish Farm in the Municipality of Lala, Province of Lanao del Norte. view gallery