- Project 2 of the NICER Program on Sea Cucumber bags Best Paper Award
- MSU at Naawan to assist DA BFAR 10 in the conduct of a feasibility study
- MOU signing for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology project
- MSU at Naawan, now a member of the ASEAN FEN
- First Sea Cucumber R&D Center Museum in the Philippines located at MSU Naawan opens to public
- HM OJT students in Boracay, visited by MSUN officials
- Automatic Weather Station to be installed at MSU Naawan
- MSUN faculty researchers attend sea cucumber project meeting at Nha Trang, Vietnam
- Bicol Region universities visit MSU at Naawan for a collaboration on the Sea Cucumber project
- MSUN to collaborate with national institutions for SMIDERM project
MOU signing for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology project
by Giame Mercado-Solde | December 08, 2022
The 2022 International Conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology which will run from December 8 and 9, 2022 is held at the Oazis Hotel in Butuan City, Philippines.
During the conference, our very own Chancellor Dr. Elnor C. Roa, signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Universitas Islam Indonesia, MSU IIT, and Caraga State University. The project is in collaboration with E Asia JRP Group and NacenTech, and is supported by CHED LAKAS program.
Also present during the conference are the Vice Chancellor for Administration and Finance, Ms. Rhoda P. Abary; and the Director for International Affairs and Linkages, Dr. Rey Y. Capangpangan. view gallery