- MSU at Naawan leads academic and exchange program project among universities in the Philippines and Turkey
- House of Representatives approves HB 2563
- MSU at Naawan hosts system wide curriculum revisions for Fisheries and Marine Biology programs
- Inception meeting for the NanoCORE Lab of MSU at Naawan, first IDP project of DOST PCIEERD
- MSUN signs MOA with IPB University
- MSU at Naawan officials visit UMT Malaysia
- New (NRCP) Associate Members of Mindanao State University at Naawan
- MSU at Naawan signs partnership agreement with SAMDHANA Institute and BothENDS
- IPDM Director attends Mindanao Peace Education Conference
- DOST X held Science and Technoly caravan at MSUN TSAC
House of Representatives approves HB 2563
by Giame Mercado-Solde | September 14, 2022
The Committee Affairs Department of the House of Representatives held a committee meeting via Zoom on September 14, 2022.
Chancellor Dr. Elnor C. Roa together with the Director for Research, Dr. Ruby C. Gonzales attended the committee meeting on Aquaculture and Fisheries Resources.
On the said meeting, the House Bill 2563 or the Act Establishing a crab hatchery for the production and multiplication of mud crabs in Mindanao State University at Naawan, Province of Misamis Oriental by Rep. Sitti Aminah Dimaporo was presented, approved, and will be transmitted to the Senate for its concurrence.
Chancellor Roa, on her talk during the meeting, thanked the house members for their continued support and assured them that the university will not only perform what is expected from them but also to rehabilitate the depleting population of the mud crabs in the region. view gallery