- MSU at Naawan leads academic and exchange program project among universities in the Philippines and Turkey
- House of Representatives approves HB 2563
- MSU at Naawan hosts system wide curriculum revisions for Fisheries and Marine Biology programs
- Inception meeting for the NanoCORE Lab of MSU at Naawan, first IDP project of DOST PCIEERD
- MSUN signs MOA with IPB University
- MSU at Naawan officials visit UMT Malaysia
- New (NRCP) Associate Members of Mindanao State University at Naawan
- MSU at Naawan signs partnership agreement with SAMDHANA Institute and BothENDS
- IPDM Director attends Mindanao Peace Education Conference
- DOST X held Science and Technoly caravan at MSUN TSAC
DOST X held Science and Technoly caravan at MSUN TSAC
by Giame Mercado-Solde | August 10, 2022
The Department of Science and Technology Region 10 (DOST-X) launched the annual Science and Technology Caravan (S&T Caravan) today, August 10, 2022, at the Training and Students Activity Center of Mindanao State University at Naawan.
The caravan was participated by MSU at Naawan officials, LGU- Naawan officials, DepEd Naawan, stakeholders, entrepreneurs, and locals.
The topics/activities during the caravan include: Small Enterprise Technology Upgrading Program (SETUP), Community Empowerment through Science and Technology (CEST), Disaster Risk Reduction and Management (DRRM), Science and Technology Academic Research-Based Openly-Operated KioskS (STARBOOKS), RSTL- Micro, Chem, and Shelf-Life Laboratories, Regional Metrology Laboratory, DOST-SEI Scholarships, Consultancy and Training, Iron Fortified Rice, iFWD PH: innovations for Filipinos Working Distantly from the Philippines, and some exhibit viewing, games, and trivia.
Another highlight of the caravan was the meeting held at the Office of the Chancellor. The meeting was attended by LGU-Naawan officials headed by Mayor Dennis Roa, MSU at Naawan officials, and DOST-X officials to discuss on future collaborations and projects.