The MSU at Naawan Campus adopts the following SASE cut-off score for admission:
MSU SASE Requirements
- Senior High School ID
- Senior High School Ledger
- Certification from High School Principal that the applicant is a graduating student or Form 138-A (Report Card) for out-of-school youth; or Certificate of Completion from Bureau of Alternative Learning System (BALS) for out-of-school youth;
- Two(2) copies 2" x 2" ID pictures
- A non-refundable testing fee of Php 300.00 to be paid directly to the MSU Campus Registrar/Admission Officer/MSU SASE Examiner at the test center at least two days before the examination date; and,
- Duly accomplished Application Form. Application Forms are available at the Admissions Office or Registrar's Office of each MSU Campus, Test Center Examiners, Public or Private High School Principals or from Senior High School Coordinator.