- IPAG conducts Seminar-Workshop at MSU-Naawan
- MSUN holds First Women Congress
- MSU Naawan Participates in the 2019 NRCP Annual Scientific Conference and 86th General Assembly
- MSU Naawan researcher presents poster in the 2019 NRCP Annual Scientific Conference
- MSU-Naawan signs MOA with LGU-Initao
- MSU Naawan opens 2019 International and National Women’s Day celebration with a town parade
- MSU Naawan participates in the 1st Quarter Nationwide Simultaneous Earthquake Drill
- Election of Dr. Elnor C. Roa as Chancellor of Mindanao State University at Naawan
- COMMENCEMENT ADDRESS OF EMERITUS PROFESSOR EDGARDO D. GOMEZ, NATIONAL SCIENTIST, FOR THE 2018 GRADUATES OF THE MINDANAO STATE UNIVERSITY AT NAAWAN
- [email protected] lauds Erasmus+ Project : Strategic IP Management for Effective R & I in Asian Higher Education/SPIRE
MSU Naawan Participates in the 2019 NRCP Annual Scientific Conference and 86th General Assembly
by Administrator | March 14, 2019
Researchers from Mindanao State University at Naawan participated in the National Research Council of the Philippines (NRCP) Annual Scientific Conference and 86th General Assembly on March 11, 2019 at the Philippine International Convention Center, Pasay City. The participants were MSUN Chancellor Dr. Elnor C. Roa, Research Division Director Dr. Ruby C. Gonzales, Dr. Wilfredo H. Uy, Dr. Nonillon M. Aspe, and Ms. Maria Elena C. Reyes. Moreover, Dr. Uy also took his oath as Associate Member of the NRCP.
The theme for this year’s conference was “Humanizing the Fourth Industrial Revolution” and it tackled the opportunities, and challenges that the Philippines faces in the Fourth Industrial Revolution (FIRE) as it slowly affects the country. The National Research Council is the oldest collegial scientific organization in the Philippines, having been created in 1933, and it is the center for basic research in the Philippines.