- MSU Naawan Participates in the 2019 NRCP Annual Scientific Conference and 86th General Assembly
- MSU Naawan researcher presents poster in the 2019 NRCP Annual Scientific Conference
- MSU-Naawan signs MOA with LGU-Initao
- MSU Naawan opens 2019 International and National Women’s Day celebration with a town parade
- MSU Naawan participates in the 1st Quarter Nationwide Simultaneous Earthquake Drill
- Election of Dr. Elnor C. Roa as Chancellor of Mindanao State University at Naawan
- COMMENCEMENT ADDRESS OF EMERITUS PROFESSOR EDGARDO D. GOMEZ, NATIONAL SCIENTIST, FOR THE 2018 GRADUATES OF THE MINDANAO STATE UNIVERSITY AT NAAWAN
- [email protected] lauds Erasmus+ Project : Strategic IP Management for Effective R & I in Asian Higher Education/SPIRE
- Building Resilience and Poverty Alleviation through Tilapia-Based Skills and Livelihood Development in Northern Mindanao
- MSUN Organizes Gender Sensitivity Training
MSU Naawan researcher presents poster in the 2019 NRCP Annual Scientific Conference
by | March 14, 2019
Dr. Nonillon M. Aspe, a researcher and faculty of MSU Naawan, presented a poster of the study he co-authored with Samuel W. James of Maharishi University of Management, Iowa, USA entitled “Pheretemoid earthworms (Clitellata: Megascolecidae) from Mt. Apo, Mindanao Island Philippines with description of eight new species” in the NRCP Annual Scientific Conference at PICC, Pasay City last March 11, 2019.
Dr. Aspe was conferred Outstanding Young Scientist award by the National Academy of Science and Technology (NAST) in recognition of his exemplary contributions in the advancement of knowledge on the morphological and molecular characterization of Philippine earthworms last July 12, 2018 at the Manila Hotel. In recognition of his achievement, Dr. Aspe was elevated as a Regular Member of the National Research Council of the Philippines during the 86th Annual Membership Assembly of the council on March 11, 2019.