The MSU at Naawan Campus adopts the following SASE cut-off score for admission:
- 80 - BS Accountancy
- 75 and above - BSBA and BS HRM
- 64 and above - BS Program except Accountancy, BSBA, and BSHRM
- 50 to 63 - Conditional--To enroll in BS program, must attend College Bound Program (CBP)/ Pre University Program (PUP)
- 50 and above - Qualified to take DET (Computer Technology)
- 49 and below - Qualified to take Fisheries and Agricultural Technology Program
- Certification from High School Principal that the applicant is a graduating student, or Form 138-A (Report Card), or Certificate of Completion from Bureau of Alternative Learning System (BALS) for out-of-school youth
- Two(2) copies 2" x 2" ID pictures
- Payment of P225.00 Testing fee (nonrefundable). Pay directly to MSU Campus Registrar/Admissions Officer/MSU SASE Test Center Coordinator at the test center at least two days before above date
- Duly accomplished Application Form
- Log on to http://sase.msuiit.edu.ph using Mozilla Firefox browser
- Click Apply here
- Fill out MSU SASE Registraton by supplying the following data:
- 1. Email Address
- 2. Password
- 3. Retype password
- 4. First name
- 5. Middle name
- 6. Last name
- 7. Date of birth
- 8. Gender
- 9. Preferred Campus
- 10. Out of school youth (Yes or No)
- 11. Enter code shown below
- 12. Click Apply
- Upload your digital photo by clicking BROWSE then find your digital image from the directory; then click UPLOAD. (Note: Uploading of picture is optional)
- STEP 1 Fill out Biographical Data Form then Click SAVE & CONTINUE STEP 2.
- STEP 2 Fill out Educational Data Form then Click SAVE & CONTINUE STEP 3.
- STEP 3 Fill out your Parents Information then Click SAVE & CONTINUE STEP 4.
- STEP 4 Fill out Campus and Course Preference then Click SAVE & VIEW ALL INFO>>.
- After filling out the online MSU SASE application form,
- 1. Go to the designated MSU SASE Test Center nearest you
- 2. Present the requirements and pay the P225.00 testing fee to Admissions Office/TC Coordinators or MSU SASE Examiner
- 3. Submit duly accomplished form to the Admissions Office/ TC Coordinators or MSU SASE Examiner and
- 4. Claim your duly processed Examination Permit.